Soaring The 7 Seas: Flight Simulator World Journey

A flight simulator journey across the entire globe. The flight journal will be kept here with pictures and stories.

Saturday, January 06, 2007

After a Hiatus

Before I post my normal story, I should like to say that I was away from FS because I didn't have the time. I started a new job half way across the country and about 5 months in I got a new job through that company that had me move 3 hours north again. Finally I've settled down and with a new FS comes more posts and the continuation of the adventure.

And now for my story and explanation:
------------------------------------------
So after landing at 83IL I had issues with the aircraft and I was litterally stranded for the past 6 months. Finally Cirrus, after trying to fix my problems decided to give me a new SR22. So I don't have the same old aircraft but here goes with a new leg:

83IL to KMKC(Wheeler Downtown)

Well I'll tell you, I never thought I'd make it to Kansas City after the problems but I did. Here's some shots.

My first shot is the takeoff off the runway where I sat for 6 months(ok well I was in a hotel but you know what I mean...)
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

This looks different then during the summer doesn't it?
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Landing in Kansas was a nice approach near the city center.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Parked with a view of downtown
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home