Soaring The 7 Seas: Flight Simulator World Journey

A flight simulator journey across the entire globe. The flight journal will be kept here with pictures and stories.

Thursday, June 29, 2006

Why I didn't fly today!

Hi all of you who are reading. I didn't fly today for a simple reason. I was away for most of the day and when I came back(and I would have flown) I had a nice surprise. I have a job offer half way across the Country here in Canada. I wasn't expecting it and now I'm just waiting until tommorow on the details to make a decision on whether I'm on my way West or not. I may also not get any flying done till next week. We'll have to see what happens with this weekend being Canada day(July 1st) and other things but I'll get back to flying asap.

Also in the event that I do get this job, I may be off the internet for a couple weeks. If this happens I may not fly some of my route on Vatsim and elect to fly offline to keep me busy. I'll keep note of the flight however to post it all in here when I'd be back. If you don't see an update for over a week. It's probably cause I'm in transition and I will hope to be back up and online asap.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home