Soaring The 7 Seas: Flight Simulator World Journey

A flight simulator journey across the entire globe. The flight journal will be kept here with pictures and stories.

Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Rules of Engagement(well not engagement but Rules none the less)

Alrighty, time to get things in motion. After a good night's sleep it's time to get stuff rocking. Here are the guidelines I am setting forth for myself to follow on this journey.

  1. Get too all continents(Africa, Antartica, Australia(Oceana), Asia, Europe, North America, South America) Of course the only problem is Antartica which I'll only be able to fly to the tip of but I will still try to land on it to say I've made it to Antartica and landed at an airport there.
  2. Fly the Cirrus SR-22 exclusively. If I decide to take another airplane out it won't be to complete a required leg of the journey, only for sightseeing.(For example, Antartica)
  3. Fly online at Vatsim throughout the whole flight allowing others to join me on the flight.
  4. Fly using Active Sky using Real World Weather.
  5. Fly most of the time using VFR.
  6. Fly using real fuel(no unlimited fuel)
  7. No 2, 4, 8 or 16x flying. All realtime.
  8. Autopilot is allowed.
  9. Begin and end at CYTS(Timmins, Ontario, Canada)
I think that's about it. If I think of other rules to put in place I'll be editing this post or adding another post about it. If you have any rules you think I've missed please add them in the comments section. I'll most likely be starting the flight today sometime so off I go, wish me luck.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home