Soaring The 7 Seas: Flight Simulator World Journey

A flight simulator journey across the entire globe. The flight journal will be kept here with pictures and stories.

Thursday, February 07, 2008

The Continuation... Again

It's been a long time since I last posted a leg but I figured I'd better keep this going. Eventually, by flight sim 15, I might finish this Around the World tour. I continued my journey from where I left off. My Itinerary Gambell to Ugolny(UHMA). And now across to another continent.

Photobucket
Sitting at Gambell

Photobucket
Running down the runway at Gambell

Photobucket
Taking off from Gambell

Photobucket
Climbing through the clouds

Photobucket
Just a gorgeous shot of the clouds

Photobucket
Land Ho

Photobucket
Not quite there.
Photobucket
Beautiul sunset shot.

Photobucket
Arriving at Destination

Photobucket
Airport Below

Photobucket
Base Leg

Photobucket
From Tower

Photobucket
Landed and ready for another flight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home