Soaring The 7 Seas: Flight Simulator World Journey

A flight simulator journey across the entire globe. The flight journal will be kept here with pictures and stories.

Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Back to the US I go

I'm heading back to the US but this time Alaska. My stop will be in Anchorage. I flew from Whitehorse to Anchorage and next up I will be flying a bit farther. Not much time to chat, gotta get flying for the next leg.

Here's some shots of the flight.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Taking off from Whitehorse

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Whitehorse in the background.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Flying over the mountains

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Coming on into Anchorage

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Landed in the city.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home